Please call me to discuss how we may work together.
Depending on whether I am considered Out of Network, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. If I am considered Out of Network, I can give you a receipt to turn in to your insurance company and they may reimburse you for some of your out-of-pocket payment. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Does my insurance cover family therapy in addition to individual therapy?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Or you may speak with my billing person; with enough information from your insurance card, she may be able to get the above information for you.
I offer only a very limited number of reduced fee cases.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Please call (713) 637-4859 to set up your appointment with me.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.